How can we help you?
Managing all of our support, training and software development in-house means we guarantee you the highest level of support and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Support - Our experienced support team is available to any member of your staff and for any type of problem, however small. Contact them by live chat, telephone or email.
- Customer Training - Our training ensures your software implementation is as successful as possible. We offer ongoing free online training, support videos, help files and training manuals to any member of your staff as well as in-school training.
- Customer Advocacy Programme - This programme identifies customers who are developed users of the software and are happy to work more closely with us. If you are considering purchasing one of our products or are already a customer, we can put you in touch with a school like yours.
- Customer User Groups - Our free customer user group meetings give you the opportunity to meet key Derventio staff, hear about our upcoming developments, share your ideas and feedback and hear how other customers use the software.
- Customer Account Management - As a customer, you will be allocated a dedicated account manager to ensure you always get the most from the software.
- Bespoke Consultancy - Our experienced school leaders can support you with all aspects of performance management, professional development and school improvement planning and implementation. We work with you to devise the most appropriate consultancy for your needs.
- Quality Assurance - Keeping all of our development in-house means that we can run our own quality assurance department. The team follows stringent, tried and tested processes before approving all our software for release to you.
I really like the personal feel of this company. You have been excellent in terms of support and the company profile is sharp and professional which inspires confidence.Lisa Matthews - Principal -
Excellent product. I have always found the training to be very good, clear and within a quick time of asking.Marc Heron - Assistant Head -
Standish Community High
SchooliP's training onsite and online has been excellentJoanne Worsely - Assistant Headteacher -
SS. John Fisher & Thomas More RCHS